Monday, April 13, 2009

"Yeah, I know what easter is. Didn't Jesus move a bunch of rocks and come out of a cave?"

I spent this past weekend in the Valley with Nashlita, her family, and her friends. Who knows when I'll be able to develop the film I have been taking recently, so here are some photos from our cookout on July 4th last summer that are a pretty good representation of this past weekend.


Pico de Gallo...heaven on earth?
I can't remember which were my meatless BBQ alternative that day...the cheeseburgers or the weenies.

Damn, Mexican families eat amazing food during family functions. There are good cooks in my family, but I don't feel any strong cultural connections to specific foods. There are more eating disorders in my family than family recipes...

2 comments:

  1. i just want to take a second and laugh about how so not funny eating disorders are, hghgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. "SEVENTY FOUR POUNDS IS THE PERFECT WEIGHT!!!"

    i dunno dood, janet was one of the funniest characters in girl, interrupted.

    ReplyDelete