Wednesday, September 16, 2009

999 Drum Circle/Aaron Flynn!


















EXTRA special thanks to Aaron Flynn. We had never met before, but when I saw this androgynous creature at the 9/9/09 drum circle on the pedestrian bridge, I knew I had to get some shots outside of the crowd. After some encouragement from Andy, I worked up the nerve to ask said creature if we could take some shots away from the crowd. The creature turned out to be Aaron Flynn. I only had FIVE shots left on my camera, but I think we struck a little bit of gold. More collaborations to come.

Oh, I thought that those two shots that are split were my fault, but after consulting my negatives, Walgreens screwed up yet again. At least I know that the true shots are still intact!

3 comments:

  1. phone conversation with samantha j. 9/9/09

    TRINH: "helllloooo samantha? HELLO? (much laughter, much giggling) HELLO?
    YOU: "hold on uhhhhhh. uhhhhhhhhhh, hold onnnnn. ...silence......(sooooo much giggling) I GOTTA TAKE THESE TWO SHOTS ILL CALL YOU BACK".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how on the last two photos you can't exactly tell if he's moving into the frame or away from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enlarged the photos this time. send me the ones of the haircutting nightt

    ReplyDelete