Monday, March 1, 2010

Hero Worship










I take a lot of photos of strangers, but this woman is special to me. I have been admiring and wondering about her for about a year now, since I first saw her feeding the pigeons in the HEB parking lot. It is in this exact spot that I have continued to see her on a semi weekly basis ever since. But she has become something of a Fashion Icon to me.

It's funny, I used to refer to her as the "Rodarte Sweater Lady", but she's far more inspirational to me now than any Rodarte sweater.

***EDIT***
I fully recognize my creepyness.

2 comments:

  1. samantha, you make magic happen. i love your photos.

    ...can we teen fan girl together? i absolutely adore this woman and have admired her fashion sense for a while now! a circle has been completed.

    ReplyDelete