Monday, September 6, 2010

Macmora Pt. 1









This is the first of a series of posts I will be making this evening commemorating the end of my month long stay at my mother's house with my wife, Khrystean. This was a transitional period for us while we have been waiting for our move in date for our place...but we have been treating our stay here like our temporary North Austin party house. It's like living like the poor person you are but with the comfy couches and cable of a person with a mortgage and career.

It's been fun. A lot of it. These photos are from one of Khrystean's first nights at Hotel Rebecca. During this portion of our stay we were not as bold as we are now and were only enjoying our after dinner smoking in the bathtub. Wine has been another constant this month, a habit Khrystean brought back with her from France. The last photo is one I took of myself the next morning, with a raging wine head ache.

Cheers to the end of sharing a twin bed thoooo : X

No comments:

Post a Comment