Sunday, March 29, 2009

ripriprip
























Getting pretty fed up with being in constant pain. Just as my sxsw injuries were starting to heal, I get into another stupid bike wreck (can't blame this one on anyone but myself) to give me a whole new set of aches and pains. This round is worse than the sprained ankle, scraped knee and bruises of last week though. I am grateful for not having a black eye from the handlebars jabbing my eye, not saying it doesn't feel like I do. Oh, well. My body is still young and will bounce back quickly, I'm sure.


***No animals or humans were harmed in the making of these photographs. All subjects were dead upon arrival***

Nor did my skin or even hand ever come into contact with dead subject; jus sayin.

2 comments:

  1. i like how the flame of the candle is just on death's head

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Ouija boards at graveyards, always down for that.

    ReplyDelete