Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy post V day

I was going to make a post of valentine's inspired photos yesterday, but I feel the day after Valentine's day is more appropriate. You don't need a scheduled day of the year to do something nice for yo' sweetie, and just as importantly, for yo'self!

I hope no one I'm friends with was feeling bummed yesterday about looove related issues. The only Valentines Day related issue that was on my mind yesterday was candy! What can I say, I am susceptible to chocolate covered coconut or peanut butter hearts. I made it the whole day and even night with out giving in to temptation. It wasn't until I was riding my bike home from Raymond's around 1 or so that my sweet toof took over and I made a SHARP left onto hemphill to get my fix at CVS. I got it. It. Was. Sooo. Good.

I hope these photos make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.



7 comments:

  1. i like how you organizd them alll
    i like it
    we need to go to mr naturals again

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i did feel warm n fuzzy
    606 how could i not

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm like this week/weekend. i have 24 dollars left in my name, all on american express gift cards. i should treat mahselfff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. guh i dunno. i feel like i might have to go and just get a small cookie cuz i need to rethink my retarded spending strategy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i forgot to say i like those two cigs touching

    sexualll

    wV: sweend

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want that that te amo cookie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want that heart shaped jelly cookie above ittt.

    ReplyDelete