Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fly high

Get to know thy neighbor. You may be pleasantly surprised to find that you have been living next door to a potential friend, drinking buddy, smoking buddy, or just a useful resource. Ya know, in case you need a cup of sugar or somethin'. Or in my case, a working bicycle!

These were my first trampoline pictures. I haven't totally achieved what I'm envisioning yet, but they are fun to take and even more fun to imagine different looks. I for sure want to get someone jumping on the trampoline wearing this CRAZY draped, white lace '80s party dress I got from New Bohemia recently. The best part is the name brand: Yessica!!!! Ryan McGinley is a genius for doing his road trip noods with trampolines. When you successfully get the shot with out the trampoline in the picture, it is pure magic.







I'm still having all these problems posting pictures on here. The small size is driving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment