Monday, February 23, 2009

N8CHURR

Last week I took a little field trip to the University of Texas to wander around lookin' for beauty. My first and only known stop on my list was of course the Architecture Courtyard. I had been in the beautiful Architecture Library before, but never the courtyard. After seeing Khrystean and Alexandra's photos I knew that I was in for something special, but I was not prepared for how tranquil the courtyard was! After snapping a few pictures I ended up staying to sit down and take in the sights and aromas of spring.

After leaving the courtyard I stumbled upon greenhouses, fountains, grassy knolls, semi impressive architecture, fountains, lily pads, turtles, birds, and those animals we call students. I admittedly felt like an outsider and a little bit of a creep knowing that I was walking around campus only for observational and photographic inspiration, with no real destination in mind. Infiltration! If only certain areas of campus didn't smell like greasy burgers...what's that about?







Oh, please take note that the photos are finally able to be clicked on to enlarge. I'm updating from my mother's computer so I have come to the conclusion that blogging on my computer is fucked up.

It has been almost two years since I was last in Vermont, and the distance is starting to hurt. I was looking through some old photos I took in VT and think sharing one is in order. Expect more in the future.




Okay, one more.


1 comment:

  1. lol your last few two tidbits made me laugh

    cause i can totally imagine it

    loveee the pics i love to see the same subject with different eyes, seeing it thru yr eyes. my friends have beautiful eyes.

    LOL GREASY BURGERS

    terra burger? like terra bitch down

    ReplyDelete