Friday, February 13, 2009

Sail me to the moon before it's too late

Come take a trip to my wonderland
I'll take you up to the highest hiiigh
I'll fill your world with ecstasssyyyy

These lyrics from Baby D's "Let Me Be Your Fantasy" crack me up. So codependent!

I hate how my scanner fucks up every picture I scan that has dark space. See all dem little lines?
I need to stop falling asleep with my window open, screen OFF, door unlocked. COME AND GET ME, TAKE MY SHIT.
In store for today: A man who ejaculates fire, exorcisms, the park, bathtubs filled with blood... o u kno.

5 comments:

  1. that first picture is magnificent! where/who/when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayyy, thank you! it's my arm, in chelsea and andrea's mirror outside their hizzy. a few weeks ago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL this blog is more you sounding and it made me frikkin LOL
    i can't stop loling

    and then the wv:roloryme

    less roloryme
    i wanna roloryme
    cuz im the floripa

    ReplyDelete
  4. and the arm pic IS cool way to go

    lanclar

    ReplyDelete